UrbanWire celebrates 2016 by giving away 4 Hampers.
The Hello 2016! hamper includes:
– The Vamps’ album, “Wake Up”
– $50 store voucher for Young Hungry Free
– $10 voucher for W.39 Bistro and Bakery
– ars moriendi, edited by Desmond Kon
– and Exclusive UrbanWire merchandise!
– The Wrong/Wrung Side of Love
– I Didn’t Know Mani Was A Conceptualist
– The Arbitrary Sign
– Eye/Feel/Write For You
– 10 Broadsides featuring poems from various poets
Contest closes 18 January 2016, 12pm.
The winner will be notified by 19 January 2016, 12pm.
Prizes are courtesy of Universal Music, Young Hungry Free, W.39 Bistro and Bakery, and Squircle Line Press
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
This contest will be held from the 4 January to 18 January 2016, and the hamper may be sent anywhere in the world as long as the winner bears all fees related to getting it to him/her.
UrbanWire reserves the right to a) disqualify any entry with answers that are inappropriate/indecent/libelous or hurtful to individuals or groups, b) pick the winner in event of a tie.
By participating in the contest, you have agreed and consent for your email to be automatically added to our mailing list. We only send emails to addresses with the latest news, promotions, products and services by UrbanWire and our participating partners. We will not share, license or sell these e-mail addresses without your consent.